Adding a licence
• In order to use Medibooks you must have an active licence.
• If you do not already have one please contact Medibooks Support to arrange a licence.
• Once you have received your licence, usually via email, save it in an appropriate file location which you have access to.
• Open Medibooks and click the Medibooks Button in the top left corner of the screen. • Click [Settings] then [Configure licensing for Medibooks].
• This will open a new window as per below: • Click the [Import Activation] button.
• This will open a browser window showing all files available on your computer.
• Use this browser to navigate to the location of your licence file. • Select the file and click [Open].
• Your licence is now active and you should see the licence key in the field marked License Key:
• You can now close this window and continue using Medibooks.
<< Back to System Overview